My final management research project for my Bachelor degree is titled “Leveraging mobile video: an investigation of sustainable business strategies for content providers”. The paper examines how media businesses can integrate the mobile platform into their content distribution strategy to monetise the growing commercial value of mobile video.
- RECOMMENDED LINKS & BLOGS
- Bachelor Graduation - An analysis of my UK degree classification
- Seeking new inspiration - California Summer 2011 - BUNAC, J1 Visa and USA Internship
- The Long Walk of Nelson Mandela (FRONTLINE - PBS Documentary)
- ABOUT ME
- FRIENDS & COLLEAGUES
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: "Shawn Achor - The Happiness Advantage"
WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
I’m Marian Zinn, a graduate student of International Management based in Sweden. This blog is a platform for me to share my life experiences and a collection of stories that I find intriguing and inspiring. A lot of my posts center around my travels, education, reflective writing and my interests — the internet, marketing, digital media, philosophy, spirituality, sports, music and film. If you have any questions or would like to connect further, email me at marianzinn(at)gmail(dot)com.
- Date A Guy Who Travels
- 10 Ways Travel Will Change Your Life For The Better
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Benjamin Zander: The transformative power of classical music”
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Scott Dinsmore: How to find and do work you love”
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Meg Jay: Why 30 Is Not the New 20″
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Michael Shermer: The Pattern behind Self-Deception”
- Meet the 15-year-old hero who just gave the U.N. some real talk about the future of his generation. upworthy.com/meet-the-15-ye… 4 days ago
- American Doctor’s Family Almost Deported from South Africa sapeople.com/2015/06/29/ame… 4 days ago
- Zuma danger to democracy bit.ly/1Jh8Y1S via @TheCitizen_News 1 week ago
- Burn-Out Kids...Mediziner Michael Schulte-Markwort | NDR Talk Show | NDR youtu.be/I0vVhXWMO9Y via @YouTube 1 week ago