My final management research project for my Bachelor degree is titled “Leveraging mobile video: an investigation of sustainable business strategies for content providers”. The paper examines how media businesses can integrate the mobile platform into their content distribution strategy to monetise the growing commercial value of mobile video.
- RECOMMENDED LINKS & BLOGS
WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
I’m Marian Zinn, a graduate student of International Management based in Sweden. This blog is a platform for me to share my life experiences and a collection of stories that I find intriguing and inspiring. A lot of my posts center around my travels, education, reflective writing and my interests — the internet, marketing, digital media, philosophy, spirituality, sports, music and film. If you have any questions or would like to connect further, email me at marianzinn(at)gmail(dot)com.
- Date A Guy Who Travels
- 10 Ways Travel Will Change Your Life For The Better
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Benjamin Zander: The transformative power of classical music”
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Scott Dinsmore: How to find and do work you love”
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Meg Jay: Why 30 Is Not the New 20″
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Michael Shermer: The Pattern behind Self-Deception”
- Time to blow the whistle on #FIFA’s boss -- sign now to send him off! #BlatterOut secure.avaaz.org/en/fifa_blattn… 16 hours ago
- I got: South African! What Nationality Are You Subconsciously? playbuzz.com/samanthajones1… via @play_buzz 2 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/a3vZ_AcSnlI?a Klopp: "Ein Leben lang, wirst Du mein Spieler bleiben" - Abschiedsparty von Antônio 2 weeks ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/NYxluMtuWVg?a Danke, Jürgen Klopp - Abschied von Kloppo vom BVB 1 month ago