My final management research project for my Bachelor degree is titled “Leveraging mobile video: an investigation of sustainable business strategies for content providers”. The paper examines how media businesses can integrate the mobile platform into their content distribution strategy to monetise the growing commercial value of mobile video.
- RECOMMENDED LINKS & BLOGS
WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
I’m Marian Zinn, a CIM Digital Marketing student based in London. This blog is a platform for me to share my life experiences and a collection of stories that I find intriguing and inspiring. A lot of my posts center around my travels, education, reflective writing and my interests — the internet, marketing, digital media, philosophy, spirituality, sports, music and film. If you have any questions or would like to connect further, email me at marianzinn(at)gmail(dot)com.
- Borussia Dortmund wins “Battle of the Titans” and moves big step towards title.
- The Long Walk of Nelson Mandela (FRONTLINE – PBS Documentary)
- Bachelor Graduation – An analysis of my UK degree classification
- Borussia Dortmund drops 2 points in eight-goal thriller against VFB Stuttgart
- Just Start: Take Action, Embrace Uncertainty, Create the Future
- Goldfish Live on B@TV at Winter Music Conference 2012 in Miami
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/kUrtWli6oWo?a Und wenn Du das Spiel verlierst... Borussia Dortmund - Bayern München - 23.11.2013 1 week ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/-wMoiAdPJvA?a Die großen Seebäder (2/5) Westkap - Südafrika (Doku) 1 month ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @auborddeleau youtu.be/yx9tCNIjZXg?a Goldfish - live - Festival Week-end au bord de l'eau - Sierre 1 month ago
- Join @TutuLegacy call to support the #ICC Sign now to demand Justice for Africa! secure.avaaz.org/en/justice_for… 1 month ago