My final management research project for my Bachelor degree is titled “Leveraging mobile video: an investigation of sustainable business strategies for content providers”. The paper examines how media businesses can integrate the mobile platform into their content distribution strategy to monetise the growing commercial value of mobile video.
- RECOMMENDED LINKS & BLOGS
WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
I’m Marian Zinn, a CIM Digital Marketing student based in London. This blog is a platform for me to share my life experiences and a collection of stories that I find intriguing and inspiring. A lot of my posts center around my travels, education, reflective writing and my interests — the internet, marketing, digital media, philosophy, spirituality, sports, music and film. If you have any questions or would like to connect further, email me at marianzinn(at)gmail(dot)com.
- I liked a @YouTube video from @yourkingishear youtu.be/VUWQJqkY34U?a What a Champions League Win Would Mean to Borussia Dortmund & 2 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @yourkingishear youtu.be/zSR3UMxtfuE?a Mario Götze "Coward" Misses Champions League Final | BVB Fan 3 days ago
- Intensity in black & yellow: youtu.be/IOcm4ibJVaQ via @youtube 4 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @yourkingishear youtu.be/itApa0V3zI4?a Champions League Final Preview + Hummels Injury | Borussia 5 days ago