You can also connect with me through social media:
- RECOMMENDED LINKS & BLOGS
WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
I’m Marian Zinn, a graduate student of Media Management & Economics based in Finland. This blog is a platform for me to share my life experiences and a collection of stories that I find intriguing and inspiring. A lot of my posts center around my travels, education, reflective writing and my interests — the internet, marketing, digital media, philosophy, spirituality, sports, music and film. If you have any questions or would like to connect further, email me at marianzinn(at)gmail(dot)com.
- Date A Guy Who Travels
- 10 Ways Travel Will Change Your Life For The Better
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Benjamin Zander: The transformative power of classical music”
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Scott Dinsmore: How to find and do work you love”
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Meg Jay: Why 30 Is Not the New 20″
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Michael Shermer: The Pattern behind Self-Deception”
- Why Your Comfort Zone is Negatively Impacting Your Success po.st/2uquNo via @po_st 3 days ago
- Where is #home for the child of nomads? aeon.co/magazine/world… via @aeonmag 1 week ago
- Beautiful! Robin Williams Tribute: youtu.be/6csfDT5ovps 2 weeks ago
- How One Person Can Change Your Life – #EverydayLeadership blog.aiesec.org/how-one-person… 2 weeks ago