You can also connect with me through social media:
- RECOMMENDED LINKS & BLOGS
WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
I’m Marian Zinn, a recent M.Sc. graduate in International Management based in Germany. This blog is a platform for me to share my life experiences and a collection of stories that I find intriguing and inspiring. A lot of my posts center around my travels, education, reflective writing and my interests — the internet, marketing, digital media, philosophy, spirituality, sports, music and film. If you have any questions or would like to connect further, email me at marianzinn(at)gmail(dot)com.
- The Paradox of Facing Abundant Choice
- Date A Guy Who Travels
- 10 Ways Travel Will Change Your Life For The Better
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Benjamin Zander: The transformative power of classical music”
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Scott Dinsmore: How to find and do work you love”
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Meg Jay: Why 30 Is Not the New 20”
- ..cool tracking gadget...this could be real useful one day! thetrackr.com/?ref_code=nGU6l via @TheTrackR 2 weeks ago
- How to Make Yourself Work When You Just Don’t Want To ow.ly/XuoiV 2 weeks ago
- Alex Honnold Isn’t Fearless—He Just Accepts Death ow.ly/XunLI 2 weeks ago
- A Job That Nourishes the Soul, if Not the Wallet - The New York Times ow.ly/Xun0Z 2 weeks ago