You can also connect with me through social media:
- RECOMMENDED LINKS & BLOGS
WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
I’m Marian Zinn, a graduate student of International Management based in Sweden. This blog is a platform for me to share my life experiences and a collection of stories that I find intriguing and inspiring. A lot of my posts center around my travels, education, reflective writing and my interests — the internet, marketing, digital media, philosophy, spirituality, sports, music and film. If you have any questions or would like to connect further, email me at marianzinn(at)gmail(dot)com.
- Date A Guy Who Travels
- 10 Ways Travel Will Change Your Life For The Better
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Benjamin Zander: The transformative power of classical music”
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Scott Dinsmore: How to find and do work you love”
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Meg Jay: Why 30 Is Not the New 20″
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Michael Shermer: The Pattern behind Self-Deception”
- Farewell Jürgen: how Klopp became a legend among Borussia Dortmund fans | Andy Brassell gu.com/p/47hde/stw 21 hours ago
- Feel like supporting a great Arts in the US? Contribute a few bucks here. More details contact Chris @AyrWaves igg.me/p/as220-prints… 1 week ago
- Why I’m Moving Back To South Africa buzzfeed.com/jonnysteinberg… via @buzzfeed 1 month ago
- 7 proven habits of remarkably happy people businessinsider.com/proven-habits-… via @bi_contributors 1 month ago