You can also connect with me through social media:
- RECOMMENDED LINKS & BLOGS
WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
I’m Marian Zinn, a graduate student of Media Management & Economics based in Finland. This blog is a platform for me to share my life experiences and a collection of stories that I find intriguing and inspiring. A lot of my posts center around my travels, education, reflective writing and my interests — the internet, marketing, digital media, philosophy, spirituality, sports, music and film. If you have any questions or would like to connect further, email me at marianzinn(at)gmail(dot)com.
- Date A Guy Who Travels
- 10 Ways Travel Will Change Your Life For The Better
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Benjamin Zander: The transformative power of classical music”
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Scott Dinsmore: How to find and do work you love”
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Meg Jay: Why 30 Is Not the New 20″
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Michael Shermer: The Pattern behind Self-Deception”
- This love is unconditional. Great #BBC article. What draws English fans to #Dortmund? bbc.co.uk/sport/0/footba… 6 days ago
- Inside German football: True love drives Dortmund devotees irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/i… via @IrishTimes 1 week ago
- Busy with my studies in Sweden...looking for a nice PPT design for a final project. goo.gl/MNy5uB 2 weeks ago
- If More People Traveled, The World Would Be A More Peaceful Place elitedaily.com/life/culture/t… via @EliteDaily 3 weeks ago