As the cold winter months in Europe arrive, one is forced to start searching for the long forgotten big coats, gloves, scarves, ear warmers and most importantly the long johns – without these essential tools one wont make it very long up here, in these parts of the world where people on a consistent basis have to adapt to new seasons (and I am talking proper seasons) winter & summer. Read more…
- RECOMMENDED LINKS & BLOGS
WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
I’m Marian Zinn, a recent M.Sc. graduate in International Management based in Germany. This blog is a platform for me to share my life experiences and a collection of stories that I find intriguing and inspiring. A lot of my posts center around my travels, education, reflective writing and my interests — the internet, marketing, digital media, philosophy, spirituality, sports, music and film. If you have any questions or would like to connect further, email me at marianzinn(at)gmail(dot)com.
- The Paradox of Facing Abundant Choice
- Date A Guy Who Travels
- 10 Ways Travel Will Change Your Life For The Better
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Benjamin Zander: The transformative power of classical music”
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Scott Dinsmore: How to find and do work you love”
- Daily TEDTalk Inspiration: “Meg Jay: Why 30 Is Not the New 20”
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/Qw8Un59H8V4?a EBS Bad Gastein - European Bartender School 3 weeks ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/1HoYIqBK7rY?a she took me to PARADISE (HD) 2 months ago
- The complex world of the global citizen lnkd.in/eAcqaqt 3 months ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/g4M4M1DoAFk?a Carpool Karaoke With Linkin Park (Full Episode HD) 5 months ago